Search FraudFYI

Monday, April 11, 2016

419 scam email from Miss Chesty Demade chestdamea@yahoo.co.jp chestydemade@gmail.com chestydemade@yahoo.fr

Originating IP: 95.211.211.173
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Netherlands B.v.
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Netherlands

Sender: chestdamea@yahoo.co.jp
from: Chesty Demade <chestydemade@gmail.com> 
reply-to: Chesty Demade <chestydemade@yahoo.fr>
to: 
date: Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 10:56 AM
subject: Dear Sir/Madam

Dear Sir/Madam,
Do not be surprised that I contacted you since we do not know each other. My contacting you is for you to help me for the retrievial, transfering and investment of my inheritance (US$3.5Million) which is presently deposited in the bank here in Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire). For your sincere effort in helping me I will give you 15% of the total sum.Your quick and positive response to this mail will make me not to look for another person.Thanks you.
Miss Chesty Demade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!