Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
Sender: marian_abdullah@yahoo.co.jp
from: Esther Godwill <esthergodwill25@gmail.com>
reply-to: Esther Godwill <esthergodwill25@yahoo.com>
to:
date: Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 4:21 PM
subject: Ho un progetto di donazione urgente per voi / Il mio nome è la signora Esther Avviamento nazionalità del Canada con sede a mia adottiva costa Paese d'Avorio. In realtà devo progetto donazione di offrire! Cosa che 4,7 milioni di dollari USA. Ma prima si procederà Mi piacerebbe sentire da voi Grazie signora Esther Avviamento
Translated:
I have an urgent donation project for you / My name is Mrs. Esther Goodwill nationalities of Canada based in my adopted country Ivory Coast. Actually I have to project donation to offer! Which of $ 4.7 million. But before we proceed I would like to hear from you Thank you, Mrs. Esther Goodwill
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!