From: sgt.mon.b@outlook.com
To: <removed to protect victim identity>
Subject: Attached Photo Is Were The Money Was Found
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 00:50:08 +0000
Dear <removed to protect victim identity>,
I sent the diplomat an email to explain to me why they should be asking for the non inspection clearance after all they have made me paid for the Delivery Charges. Well he just responded to me now with reasons why they demanded for the inspection clearance for the package. so in regards to an inspection clearance fee, demanded by the airport authority in New Delhi, India I was surprised my self when I got the message from the diplomat.
You are not supposed to make any payment before the parcel gets to you. all properties deposited have to be airlifted and evacuated by the United Nations task force to New Delhi. This unforeseen became very necessary now. The handling company has it's headquarter located in London, and now the package is in New Delhi, That is the reason the airport authority in New Delhi is demanding for the inspection clearance fee. We have already paid for the delivery fee (courier charges) which amounted to almost $10,000 US DOLLARS because it is a DIPLOMATIC COURIER SHIPMENT. And the diplomat told me that he immediately Notify you as he come against this situation.
Please you are to help me for the inspection clearance fee I know you are not supposed to pay any money to this but as you can see this is not our making nor yours, You should not be scare of the situation, all things are okay. The package is already out of AFGHANISTAN, and the Diplomat need to ship it to you. There is nothing I can do from this end due to the tight security Network here. Please be inform that you will deduct this fees from the consignment immediately its get to you and then you will take your percentage and as you know the package is already registered in your name as the beneficiary and as such i will not want both of us to loose this package.
The agent said this inspection clearance fee the New Delhi airport authority is demanding for is not included in the delivery fee, The agent has explained things to me and I think we need to act fast to save the package from the hands of the authorities over there in New Delhi. The diplomat is very worry, due to the situation in the airport. From what he has explained to me the inspection clearance fee is an unexpected fee and nobody ever thought this will happen. Please note that if you help pay this fees now the diplomat will secure the inspection clearance and make the delivery and immediately he make the delivery to you just go ahead and deduct the fees you have paid before taking your 40% off. I hope you understand me? and check attached a photo of were the money was found,for your eyes only.
I await your positive response soonest.
Respectfully,
Sgt. Monica L. Brown
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!