Originating IP: 201.172.96.92
Originating ISP: Television Internacional, S.a. De C.v.
City: Monterrey
Country of Origin: Mexico
from: François Lamiot <lamiotapsellerie@orange.fr>
reply-to: François Lamiot <lamiotapsellerie@orange.fr>
to:
cc:
date: Mon, May 16, 2016 at 7:57 PM
subject: Re[3]: s : Tres Chers
mailed-by: orange.fr
Armelle SEBIRE- secrétaire
Mairie USSY
21 Rue des Canadiens
14420 USSY
---- Original Message ----- > ----- Original Message ----- >
Hello Dear)
Excuse me for this way of contacting you because we do not know. in fact I just saw your profile and I thought you might be the person indicated to my query.
In short, I say on behalf of Adrian Lucas, of French origin living in Canada. I suffer from a serious illness, and I would like to make you an offer that might interest you. It s is in fact a donation of a sum of 900,000 Euros. I beg you to please answer me on my email private address in case you clench for.
E-mail: Adrien.lucas121@mail.com
pending a favorable result please accept the expression of my sincere consideration
Thank you
Sir Adrien Lucas
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!