Search FraudFYI

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Illuminati scam email from Rick Williams and/or Mr. Gavin Scott Great Illuminati Brotherhood gavinscottrealilluminati@gmail.com

from: gavinscottrealilluminati@gmail.com 
to:
date: Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 7:44 PM
subject: I thought you might be interested in this link

Hello!

My Name is Rick Williams, I am 46 years old, I came from Austria but Live in Russia, Am married with 2 Beautiful Daughters and a Son, I was a poor man some years back but Thanks to Gavin Scott who introduced me into the Great Illuminati Brotherhood. Do you want to be a Member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood or Are you in need of Help in any Area in your Life such as;

-FAME:
-POWER:
-SAFETY:
-WEALTH:
-PROMOTION:
-PROTECTION:
-FINANCIALLY:
-VISA APPROVAL:
-FAMILY PROBLEM:
-POLITICAL POWER:

Or Any Situation you Have Found Yourself get Connected Like me Today so that you can as well Live a Good Life. Mr Gavin Email is gavinscottrealilluminati@gmail.com
He and the Illuminati he Represent are so Helpful.

Thank You!!

Click here to read the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!