Search FraudFYI

Friday, November 4, 2016

Loan scam reported by a visitor to the FraudFYI blog from General Bank of Benin directeur00benin@gmail.com Gilles Martins gilles_martins@yahoo.com

De: directeur banque benin <directeur00benin@gmail.com>
Enviado: miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2016 11:01 a.m.
Para: <removed to protect identity>
Asunto: Re: DIRECTOR DEL BANCO GENERAL

Hola
Necesito saber si se puede cancelar todo el proceso de su préstamo ?
has recibido el email de los nuevos prestamista, Sr Gilles Martins
para su traslado ?

Crdt

DIRECTOR DEL BANCO GENERAL


Translated:
From: directeur banque benin < directeur00benin@gmail.com >
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 11:01 a.m.
To: <removed to protect identity>
Subject: Re: BANK DIRECTOR GENERAL

Hello
I need to know if you can cancel the whole process of your loan?
you have received the email from the new lender, Mr Gilles Martins
for transfer?


RTDC

BANK DIRECTOR GENERAL


===============================================================
De: gilles_martins@yahoo.com <gilles_martins@yahoo.com>
Enviado: jueves, 06 de octubre de 2016 09:01 a.m.
Para: <removed to protect identity>
Cc: <removed to protect identity>
Asunto: RE: Yo soy el Señor Martins Gilles su prestamista

Hola
Yo soy el Señor Martins Gilles su prestamista , le envío este mensaje a propósito de su préstamo de Dos millones de dólares ,
Señor  Hernnandez mi explique sus situaciones sobre el préstamo , porque voy a hacer la transferencia sin ti
pagar no te esta cantidad de la cuota de transferencia . Estoy realmente simple y mis condiciones de préstamo de sonido muy grave .
Ser conscientes de que esto no es pa un roba el dinero , así que he aprendido que no se han pagado algunas de las cuotas tiene otros préstamos y aún no te has
recibido este préstamo .

El Señor Martins Gilles


Translated:
From: gilles_martins@yahoo.com < gilles_martins@yahoo.com >
Posted: Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:01 a.m.
To: <removed to protect identity>
Cc: <removed to protect identity>
Subject: RE: I am the Lord your lender Gilles Martins

Hello
I am the Lord your lender Gilles Martins, I send this message to the purpose of your loan Two million dollars,
Mr. Hernnandez my explain their situations on the loan, because I will make the transfer without you
do not pay this amount of the transfer fee. I am really simple and my loan conditions very serious sound.
Be aware that this is not PA steals the money, so I've learned that have not paid some of the dues has other loans and do not yet have
received this loan.

Mr. Martins Gilles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!