Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

419 scam email from Mme. Buriere Corinne and/or Corinne Buriere leofficinedileonardo@alice.it corinneburiere203@yahoo.com French & English

Originating IP: 149.6.145.26
Originating ISP: Cogent Communications
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United States

from: Mme Corinne Buriere <leofficinedileonardo@alice.it> 
reply-to: corinneburiere203@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 4:44 PM
subject: Offre De Donations!!! (Donations From Offer !!!)
mailed-by: alice.it

Bonjour
Je vous contacte par la volonté de DIEU car c’est grâce à lui que mon choix a
été porté sur vous. Et le choix de Dieu est toujours le meilleur. Je suis
Corinne Buriere de nationalité française mais pour raison de santé je suis
actuellement dans un centre hospitalier à Londres. Malheureusement je n’ai pas
un héritier légal qui pourra jouir de ma fortune c’est pour cela je vous aie
contacté pour que vous Héritier de mes biens pour la réalisation des projets
humanitaires. Puisque mes jours sont comptés du faite de mon état de santé
dégradé donc je ne voudrais pas mourir Et laisser cet argent a cette banque or
il y a des personnes qui en sont dans le besoin. Donc je voudrai passer par
votre canal pour faire du bien à ces enfants déshérités. Si vous êtes d’accord
pour mon offre de donation .veuillez m’envoyer une réponse A mon adresse mail :
corinneburiere203@yahoo.com, pour plus D’explication et pour recevoir ce don.
Que Dieu vous bénisse

Mme Buriere Corinne

Translated:
Hello
I am contacting you by the will of God because it is thanks to him that my choice
was focused on you. And the choice of God is always the best. I am
Corinne Buriere of French nationality but for health reasons I
currently in a hospital in London. Unfortunately I do not have
a legal heir who can enjoy my fortune that's why I have you
contacted you heir of my goods to the realization of projects
humanitarian. Since my days are numbered of made my health
degraded so I would not want to die and leave this money or this bank
there are people who are in need. So I am going through
your channel to do good to these underprivileged children. If you agree
for my donation offer .please send me a reply in my email address:
corinneburiere203@yahoo.com for more explanation and On to receive this gift.
God bless you
Ms. Corinne Buriere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!