Search FraudFYI

Sunday, November 19, 2017

419 scam email from Susan Pearson Cayman National Bank suspearson@island.com susanpearson071@gmail.com

Originating IP: 129.56.12.93
Originating ISP: As-natcom
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Susan Pearson <suspearson@island.com> 
reply-to: susanpearson071@gmail.com
to: 
date: Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 12:33 AM
subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

Good day,

Firstly I apologize for encroaching into your privacy in this manner as it
may seem unethical though it is a matter of great importance.

I am Susan Pearson, I work with Cayman National Bank (Cayman Islands).

I am contacting you because my status would not permit me to do this alone
as it is concerning our customer and an investment placed under our bank's
management over 5 years ago.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail
confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a
result of this mail.

Please kindly get back to me for more details if I can trust you.

Regards

Susan Pearson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!