Search FraudFYI

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Loan scam messages left as comments on the FraudFYI blog from Ibrahim Funds ibrahimfunds5@gmail.com Bayan Brittany Nelson creditkredi@hotmail.com

Posted by osman funds https://draft.blogger.com/profile/14887983669019722363
Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email: ibrahimfunds5@gmail.com on Loan scam messages left as comments on the FraudFYI blog from Ibrahim Funds ibrahimfunds6@gmail.com@gmail.com +91-9818473167 Dairis Daugava Loan Firm dairisdaugavaloanfirm@gmail.com

Posted by Durdane Guney https://plus.google.com/103913097920310669492
RacinE WI, ABD'de yasiyorum ve bugün mutlu bir kadin miyim? Kendime, hayatimi ve ailemi bir is kredisi ile degistirebilecek herhangi bir Kredi vermeyi önerdim, onlara borç arayan herkese danisacagim. Eger krediniz ihtiyaci duyuyorsaniz ve krediyi geri ödemek için% 100 eminseniz lütfen onlarla iletisime geçin ve onlara Bayan Brittany Nelson'in size onlari yönlendirdigini söyleyin. creditkredi@hotmail.com on Loan scam email sent through the FraudFYI blog contact form from Mr. Eco ecoloanoffer3@gmail.com
Translated:
Racine WI, I live in the US and am I a happy woman today? I offered to give myself, my life, and any credit that could replace my family with a business credit, and I'll consult with anyone looking for loans to them. If you need your credit and are 100% uncomfortable to repay the loan please contact them and tell them that Mrs Brittany Nelson directed them to you. I creditkredi@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!