Search FraudFYI

Saturday, April 21, 2018

419 scam email from Hansen Berman's Dying Widow Myra Berman ttphuc@vncert.vn Matthew Gibson mattgibsonatlaw@gmail.com

Originating IP: 103.28.173.23
Originating ISP: Vietnam Computer Emergency Response Teams
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

from: Myra Berman <ttphuc@vncert.vn> 
reply-to: Myra Berman <mattgibsonatlaw@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 5:13 PM
subject: Noble Offer
mailed-by: vncert.vn
signed-by: vncert.vn


Dear Friend,

My name is Myra Berman; I was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer and have been recently told by my doctor that I have limited days to live due to the escalation of my cancer.

I was married to Hansen Berman who passed away recently in an automobile crash, when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $35,000,000 which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market both in the UK and USA.

I would want you to utilize the funds by creating a charity foundation called the BERMAN FOUNDATION to assist children and women from poor origin to fight cancer.
Pls Contact our family lawyer with this specified email address below:

Barrister Matthew Gibson
Email : mattgibson@counsellor.com

All you need to do is contact him with your names, phone number so he can commence   processing the Donation from me  to you.

Remain Blessed,
Yours Truly,
Myra Berman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!