Search FraudFYI

Sunday, April 29, 2018

419 scam email from Michael Abel Legal Consultant georgeabb@yahoo.com andk111@hotmail.com

from: Michael Abel <georgeabb@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: Michael Abel <andk111@hotmail.com>
to: 
date: Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 7:20 AM
subject: YOUR ATTENTION
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com


Attn:

Compliments of the day.

My name is Michael Abel, I am a legal consultant. I am contacting you in respect of my late client fund valued $40 million USD which has been deposited in the vaults of financial institution here and it is in the process of been confiscate by the state after many years unclaimed. I have searched for my late client relative all to no avail. I decided to contact you to co-operate with me to let me present you as his next of kin/beneficiary of the funds because you bear the same last name with him.

This transaction has been organized, 100% safe, legal, risk free and should be kept very confidential. Kindly indicate your interest by replying to my mail.

I await your reply.

Yours Sincerely

Michael Abel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!