Search FraudFYI

Sunday, April 15, 2018

419 scam email from Mr. John T. Walton's Dying Widow Mrs. Christy Walton www@ultimatum.com.br cwalton1949@aol.com

Originating IP: 178.62.8.236
Originating ISP: Digitalocean, Llc
City: London
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

from: Christy Walton <www@ultimatum.com.br> 
reply-to: cwalton1949@aol.com
to: 
date: Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 3:15 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: ultimatum.com.br

Dear beloved,

Greetings to you! I am Mrs. Christy Walton, a citizen of the United States of America. I am a widow and a businesswoman. I bring to you a proposal worth the sum $14,900,000.00 (Million USD) which I intend to use for a humanitarian project. In June 2005, I inherited the sum of US$18.2 Billion from my late husband Mr. John T. Walton following his death in a plane crash.

I am happy to know you, I have never doubted my instinct as it has never failed me, even as it has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. I saw your e-mail contact at the department of commerce and foreign trade. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, it's painful to let you know that I have been suffering for esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease for the past 7 years and just a few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. I am contacting you because I don't have any other option but to open up to you about my project at hand. Please reply me back if you are interested so I can provide you with further details.

I await your response.

Remain Blessed
Mrs. Christy Walton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!