Search FraudFYI

Sunday, July 15, 2018

419 scam email from Fake Astronaut Naoko Yamazaki patrish@fireserve.net prdr505@gmail.com

from: Astronaut Naoko Yamazaki P. <patrish@fireserve.net> 
reply-to: prdr505@gmail.com
to: 
date: Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 10:23 AM
subject: Looking for Business Investment Partner
mailed-by: fireserve.net

Hello
Am interested in your services. I am looking for someone who is honest,
kindness and trustworthy which i could invest my funds in a profitable
projects in long-term business venture under your supervision, My name is
Naoko Yamazaki, i am from Japan, a former Japanese astronaut at JAXA.
please write me back for more introduction? I have something very important
i will like to discuss with you,

RT. Astronaut Naoko Yamazaki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!