Search FraudFYI

Sunday, August 12, 2018

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Sgt. Karen Colman capi.carrara@tin.it sgt.karencolman@hotmail.com

Originating IP: 197.234.221.243
Originating ISP: Spacetel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Sgt. Karen Colman <capi.carrara@tin.it> 
reply-to: sgt.karencolman@hotmail.com
to: 
date: Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 5:56 AM
subject: Good day dear friend
mailed-by: tin.it

Hello Dear friend,

My Name is Sgt. Karen Colman , i hope all is well with you? I am a
soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Syria, on war
against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $4.7 millions USD
Which i made here in Syria. I deposited this money with a Red Cross
agent because of the law of UN. I want you to stand as my beneficiary
to receive the fund and keep it safe because i don't trust Red Cross
agent. I want you to help me and keep the money save in your account so
that as soon as am through with my mission here in Syria, I will come
over to you for us to meet face to face and know each other. I will
give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have
receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work
with me so that i can send you more information where the money is been
keep by the Red Cross Agent.
Your urgent reply is highly needed.

Regards,
Sgt. Karen Colman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!