Search FraudFYI

Sunday, September 30, 2018

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mother Montoya Angela Maria www.@extra.ocn.ne.jp montoyaangela.maria009@gmail.com

Originating IP: 109.194.1.252
Originating ISP: Jsc Er-telecom Holding
City: Bryansk
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

from: Montoya Angela Maria <www.@extra.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: Montoya Angela Maria <montoyaangela.maria009@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Sep 28, 2018, 10:40 PM
subject: DONATION FOR YOU
mailed-by: extra.ocn.ne.jp

DONATION FOR YOU

May the peace of God be with you and your family.

I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a pastor explained to my understanding. My name is Montoya Angela Maria, a widow from Colombia based in Oklahoma USA and I'm writing you from my sick bed and in tears because i have been fighting cancer.

I will tell you more about myself and also explain why I need your help. Please write me soon as my health is pretty bad and my doctors says i will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon.

Have a blessed day and please do pray for me.

God bless you.
Mother Montoya Angela Maria.
Reply to my email:montoyaangela.maria009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!