Search FraudFYI

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Romance scam email from Tracy Williams madamtracywilliams3@gmail.com tracywilliams44444@gmail.com

from: Dr tacy williams <madamtracywilliams3@gmail.com> 
reply-to: tracywilliams44444@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Sep 19, 2018, 2:27 AM
subject: Hello Dear,
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Hello Dear,

how are you today,I hope you are doing great. It is my great pleasure to contact you,I want to make a new and special friend,I hope you don't mind. My name is Tracy Williams from the United States, Am a french and English nationality. I will give you pictures and more details about my self as soon as i hear from you in my email account bellow, Here is my email address;  tracywilliams44444@gmail.com

Please send your reply to my PRIVATE mail box.

Thanks

Tracy Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!