Search FraudFYI

Saturday, October 13, 2018

419 scam email from Mr. Foley Hans' Dying Widow Mrs. Emilia Hans oreto48@yahoo.com foleyhans@gmail.com

from: Oreto Numex <oreto48@yahoo.com> 
to: 
date: Oct 7, 2018, 8:26 AM
subject: My Charity Fund Donation
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com


How are you today,?

This is a good news for you.  I am Mrs. Emilia Hans the wife of Late Mr. Foley Hans of Germany, my husband worked with world bank for 15 years, but later transferred to abroad, where he worked with the World Bank office for 10 years and resigned.

He died 3 years ago. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of U.S. $1,500,000 [One Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars] with a Bank in abroad when he was working there. Presently, this money is still with the Bank.

Presently, the condition of my health is very bad, and it's getting worse every day, then my doctor has confirmed to me that I am developing a heart failure, and liver cancer, that I just have a few weeks to live on earth. That is why I want to donate this fund for charitable purposes now I am still alive, otherwise, the bank will confiscate it as an abandoned fund.

Please, I am choosing you to receive this money on my behalf, and use it to help the less privilege and build Modern Health Clinics for the sick people. Contact me for more details on my private email:  foleyhans@gmail.com

Thanks, And Best Regards,
Mrs. Emilia Hans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!