Originating ISP: Cell-c
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa
from: gloria.orozco@ryssalud.com
reply-to: neiltrotters123@gmail.com
to: Recipients <gloria.orozco@ryssalud.com>
date: Oct 8, 2018, 4:02 PM
subject: ICH HABE FÜR SIE EINE SPENDE VON 4,8MILLIONEN EURO
mailed-by: ryssalud.com
Dies ist eine persönliche E-Mail, die an Sie gerichtet ist. Ich bin Neil Trotter, Melbourne Beach, London Großbritannien. Wie Sie bereits wissen, gewann ich £ 107.9m Euro Millionen, die 1/3 Anteil der $ 1.5B POWERBALL Jackpot im März 2014 18.Ich spende 4.800.000 Euro an Sie ... bitte um diese Spende, mailen Sie mir zurück - (neiltrotters123@gmail.com)
Translated:
This is a personal e-mail that is addressed to you. I'm Neil Trotter, Melbourne Beach, London UK. As you already know, I won £ 107.9m EUR millions 3.1 share of $ 1.5B POWERBALL jackpot in March 2014 18.I donate 4.8 million euros to you ... ask for this donation, please email me back - ( neiltrotters123@gmail.com )
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!