Search FraudFYI

Thursday, November 22, 2018

419 scam email from Dr. Richard Hubbard hrichard.@mild.ocn.ne.jp rhubbard129@gmail.com

Originating IP: 180.43.53.235
Originating ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation
City: Yokohama
Country of Origin: Japan

from: DR. RICHARD HUBBARD <hrichard.@mild.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: rhubbard129@gmail.com
to: 
date: Nov 20, 2018, 4:34 AM
subject: BUSINESS INVSTMENT PORTFOLIO
mailed-by: mild.ocn.ne.jp

Hello,

With due respect, I have decided to contact you on a business proposal that will be very beneficial to you and my Client. Due to current developments in my client's country, he requires a partnership of a reliable and trustworthy person to help in the RE-PROFILING of a business investment portfolio worth several millions of US Dollars. Upon your positive response to this proposal, I will furnish you with more details.
I will not fail to inform you that you stand that you stand benefit 25% of the fund for role a partner with no cost from your end.

Please I wait for your response.

Regards and respect,

Dr. Richard Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!