Search FraudFYI

Saturday, November 17, 2018

419 scam email from Mr. John Edward Courier Delivery Agent www.@bird.ocn.ne.jp mrjohnedward8@gmail.com 509-392-7594

Originating IP: 105.112.106.48
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Mr. John Edward <www.@bird.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: "Mr. John Edward" <mrjohnedward8@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Nov 12, 2018, 5:42 PM
subject: YOUR URGENT RSPONSE IS NEEDED,
mailed-by: bird.ocn.ne.jp

I am diplomat John Edward,
This is to inform you about my successful arrival in John F. Kennedy International Airport with your cash  consignment worth $28.2 million (Twenty Eight Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollar) which I have been instructed by the United Nations (UN)  and the World Bank to be delivered to you.

You are advised to contact me immediately as I can not afford to  spend more time here due to other delivery i have to take care of in Australia. I want you to know that you  have 72hours to get back to me.However, before the delivery Of the consignment we need you to reconfirm the  following information so that the funds will not be delivered to the wrong person.

1. Full name:
2. Residential address:
3. Nearest airport:
4. Valid identification:
5. Cell Phone:

After verification of the information with what i have on file, i shall contact you so that we can make  arrangements on the exact time i will be bringing your package to your residential address.
Kindly Send the requested information so that we can proceed with the delivery immediately, I can also be reached #(509) 392-7594

From Mr. John Edward
Your Courier Delivery Agent.
CONTACT EMAIL: mrjohnedward8@gmail.com
Telephone number:You can call me or text my phone (509) 392-7594

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!