Search FraudFYI

Saturday, January 19, 2019

419 scam email from Madam Sarah Gonzalez madamsarahgonzalezabeeline@msn.com mailling@email.com madamsarahgonzalez@aol.com

Originating IP: 212.73.77.254
Originating ISP: Veon Armenia Cjsc
City: Yerevan
Country of Origin: Armenia

from: Madam Sarah Gonzalez. <madamsarahgonzalezabeeline@msn.com> 
reply-to: mailling@email.com
to: 
date: Jan 13, 2019, 5:08 PM
subject: HELLO

Madam Sarah Gonzalez.
10 Strand Road London Ec9
United Kingdom,London.

GOOD DAY,

I am Madam Sarah Gonzalez personal Attorney to Ronald Lake, On the 5th of December 2018 , My client and his wife Joyce Lake were involved in a Plane Crash, all passengers unfortunately lost their lives, since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my client's extended relatives but this proved unsuccessful.

Since it is not compulsory that the Next-of-Kin must be a blood relation to the deceased, hence I contacted you, be informed that a Next-of-Kin can be anybody, friends or organization etc.

Presently, the Bank ( Unclaimed Asset Reunited Management Firm ) where the deceased ( my client ) had a Deposit valued at US$2,347, 000 000 Million ( Two Million Three Hundred & Forty Seven United States Dollars ) issued me a notice to provide the Next-of-Kin to my client to receive its benefit or have the account confiscated, so I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating this benefit left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank.

To this effect, I now seek your consent to present you to the Bank as the Next-of-Kin of the deceased (my Client) so that the proceeds of this Benefit valued at US$2,347,000 000 Million ( Two Million Three Hundred & Forty Seven United States Dollars ) can be paid to you and then you and I can share it; 60% to me, 30% for you, while 10% should be given to any Orphanage Home.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me via E-mail: ( madamsarahgonzalez@aol.com ) with the below details immediately you acknowledge the good receipt of this message.

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel Number:
Fax Number:
Mobile Number:
Private Email:
Occupation:
Country of Origin:
Marital Status:
Age:
Sex:

Your prompt response is highly imperative.

Yours sincerely,
Madam Sarah Gonzalez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!