Search FraudFYI

Saturday, February 16, 2019

419 scam email from Mrs. Christy Walton christy@mpsantoshkumar.info christywalton234@gmail.com

Originating IP: 141.237.89.126
Originating ISP: Vodafone-panafon Hellenic Telecommunications Company Sa
City: ThessalonĂ­ki
Country of Origin: Greece

from: Christy Walton <christy@mpsantoshkumar.info> 
reply-to: christywalton234@gmail.com
to: 
date: Feb 12, 2019, 3:04 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: mpsantoshkumar.info

Dear beloved,

Greetings to you! I am Mrs. Christy Walton, a citizen of the United States of America. I bring to you a
proposal worth the sum ($2,085,000000.00 USD) which I intend to use for a humanitarian project. I am happy
to know you, I have never doubted my instinct as it has never failed me, even as it has directed me to you at
this point in time so do not be afraid. I saw your e-mail contact at the department of commerce and foreign
trade. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, it's painful to let you know that I have
been suffering from esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease for the past 6 years and just a few weeks
ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. I am contacting you because I don't have any other
option but to open up to you about my project at hand. Please get back to me by providing me with your
personal information so I can provide you with further details.

Do always check your Spam/Junk folder for my next response.

Please treat this information as strictly confidential.
I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!