Search FraudFYI

Friday, June 21, 2019

419 scam email from Madam Mrs. Maryam Jamal Banque Régionale de Solidarite mrkalabu@gmail.com wm.oua1@gmail.com

from: Mrs. Maryam Jamal <mrkalabu@gmail.com> 
reply-to: wm.oua1@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Jun 19, 2019, 12:52 PM
subject: Dear One,
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Dear One,

I want to transfer US$5.5 Million to your bank account. The fund
belong to our deceased customer who died with his entire family in
Iraq War , leaving nobody for the claim and as such, I decided to
contact you to enable us claim the fund. Your share is 40% while 60%
for me. This transaction is 100% risky free. Contact me for more
details on my private email address which is ( wm.oua1@gmail.com )

Thanks,

Banque Régionale de Solidarite( BRS),
ouagadougou,Burkina Faso

Yours fairly friend,
Madam Mrs. Maryam Jamal,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!