Search FraudFYI

Saturday, August 10, 2019

419 scam email from Masahiko Hosi Mizuho Bank Manager mrsflorence.brown11@gmail.com ab01.70@mail.ru

from: Mizuho Bank <mrsflorence.brown11@gmail.com> 
reply-to: ab01.70@mail.ru
to: 
bcc: 
date: Jul 27, 2019, 8:37 AM
subject: ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE .
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Hello: My Friend

ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE ?

My Name is Mr, MASAHIKO HOSI, I am Bank Manager at Mizuho Bank Fukushima Branch in Japan .


With Due Respect, I presume that it is the grace of God, that WE meet each other.

I have a very important information to share with you.


Kindly Acknowledge the receipt of my message, with your full name and Address so that i can send you details.

Thanks in Advance.
MASAHIKO HOSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!