Search FraudFYI

Monday, February 9, 2015

419 scam email from Charlie Williams charliewilliam02@gmail.com charliewilliam@terra.com

from: charlie williams <charliewilliam02@gmail.com> 
reply-to: charliewilliam@terra.com
to: 
bcc:
date: Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 2:28 AM
subject: Hello My Dear Friend,,
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

I Am Charlie Williams by name, I am a banker, and I sent you a letter months ago, but I'm not sure if you received it, because I have not heard from you, this the reason why I repeated. I am in possession of documents that my late client made deposit. This will be my change in a certain number, 1 million Euros in offshore accounts. Are you ready to be my partner? If everything is ok with you, could you Please write me back and give your mobile phone so we can discuss it.

Sincerely.



Charlie Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!