Search FraudFYI

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Stolen photo from widow with dying daughter Mrs. Fatu Kabri mrsfatukabri300@yahoo.com

Photo stolen from news articles online:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-2853924/Nigeria-leader-vows-hunt-culprits-heinous-mosque-attack.html


from:    Mrs Fatu Kabri <mrsfatukabri300@yahoo.com>
to:   
date:    Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 11:37 AM
subject:    Re: PLEASE TRY AND HELP US.
mailed-by:    yahoo.com
signed-by:    yahoo.com

my daughter is in the hospital she had an accident yesterday and she need medical attention the doctor is asking for 200,000 CFA for blood and I don’t have that kind of money now and I don’t know where to run to it only GOD and you I have now please try and do something.  I am just coming back from the hospital now my daughter condition is very critical I was chance to take this photo that I am sending to you now they refuse me taking phone in the emergency world.

attachment; filename="ACCIDENT KADY.jpg"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!