Search FraudFYI

Thursday, February 19, 2015

419 scam email from Dr. Philip Kumalo kumalophilip@gmail.com Mr.John Kumba johnkumba18@yahoo.com +2348152384412

from: philip kumalo <kumalophilip@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc: 
date: Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 6:25 AM
subject: Good Day,
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Good Day,

How are you today also so your family i hope all is well? is been along time.I am delighted to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. I am grateful to God. Presently Am in Paraguay for investment-projects; I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds.

Now contact my secretary  his name is Mr.John Kumba, through this e-mail address (johnkumba18@yahoo.com) or call him now on his phone +2348152384412. and ask him to send the total of US$.800.000 Dollars which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in-touched with  Mr.john Kumba, and instruct him where to send the amount to you.Remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him; he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Regards,

Dr.Philip Kumalo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!