Search FraudFYI

Thursday, February 19, 2015

419 scam email from fahmylaw@link.net bensontom@yandex.com

Originating IP: 213.131.64.25
Originating ISP: Link Egypt
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Egypt

from: sso SSo <fahmylaw@link.net> 
to: NOREPLY@dft.org
date: Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 4:55 PM
subject: HELLO
mailed-by: link.net

You have been selected to receive the sum of $ 2.5 Million DOLLARS as I have decided to give all of my winnings to charity in honor of my late wife Jan who died of cancer, see link for more information http://www.today.com/news/canadian-lottery-winner-donates-40-million-jackpot-charity-2D11777987 kindly Forward

Name, Age, Telephone Number, for more
information. Contact me directly on my Email

Below:bensontom@yandex.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!