Search FraudFYI

Thursday, February 5, 2015

419 scam email from Mr Ali Sulaman mralisulaman002@gmail.com mralisulaman200@foxmail.com kongyeun@yahoo.com.vn

Originating IP: 106.10.196.177
Originating ISP: Internet Content Provider
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Singapore

PLEASE CAN I TRUST YOU?

Dear Friend,
 
 
 
 I am Mr Ali Sulaman, I am a banker i have a business of 20Million dollars to be transfer to your account for investment in your country if you are ready get back to me i will give you full details;
 
(1.) your Name......
 
(2.) Country........
 
(3.)Phone Num.......
 
4.).Your age:.......
 
5)Your Photo........
 
 
 
You have to assured me that you will act has I have instructed you if the fund get to your account.
 
 
Thanks,
 
Best Regards,
Mr Ali Sulaman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!