Search FraudFYI

Sunday, February 1, 2015

419 scam email from Mrs. Rosemary Williams Rosemary Willima rosemarywillima20@hotmail.com rosemarywilliams2015@gmail.com p.edeh@rocketmail.com

Beloved Friend,
 
Greetings to you and sorry if this message came to you as a surprise. My name is Mrs. Rosemary Williams a widow, I found your email address through my husband's internet data (late Mr. Oscar Williams).
 
I am presently admitted at the hospital suffering from blood cancer. I have some funds at the bank that I inherited from my late husband, the amount of $6.800.000 Million Dollars. I wish to know if I can trust you to use these funds for charity/orphanage and 20% will go to you as compensation. Kindly get back to me so that I will give you more details.
 
Yours in the Lord,

Mrs. Rosemary Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!