Search FraudFYI

Sunday, February 1, 2015

419 scam email from Sylvester Thompson makpomo2009z11@gmail.com sylvesterthompson156@ymail.com

Please accept my apologies I do not want to invade your privacy, I
wrote earlier mail to you, but did not get any response from you. In
my first post I told you about my late client who bears the same last
name with you. I received several letters from the bank, where he made
a deposit of $ 10.5MIllion before his demise, the bank asked me to
provide his next of kin or any of his relatives, who may make claim to
the fund, otherwise it will be confiscated by the bank  hence I
contacted you for this claim, since you have the same last name with
him. After your reply I shall give you the details and procedures of
the transaction, waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Sylvester Thompson
Please reply to my private email address:(sylvesterthompson156@ymail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!