Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

419 scam email from Mrs. Nona Deboh nonadeboh440@yahoo.com Dr. San Lorenzo Solicitor barr_san@yahoo.com +225-46711293

from:    Nona Deboh <nonadeboh440@yahoo.com>
reply-to:    Nona Deboh <nonadeboh440@yahoo.com>
to:   
date:    Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 6:37 AM
subject:    My Dearest One In Lord Jesus,
mailed-by:    yahoo.com
signed-by:    yahoo.com

My Dearest One In Lord Jesus,

Sorry for the break in communication all this while. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Japan.Presently I am in Japan now for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this fund despite that it failed after several attempts.

contact my solicitor in Ivory Coast, his name is

Dr San Lorenzo.

Email: barr_san@yahoo.com

Tel:(+225) 46-71-12-93

Due to the urgency of my travel, I have drafted cheque of total sum of $150000.00 as compensation for your efforts and support towards actualizing our unaccomplished goal, I must confess that I appreciated every efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with him and instruct him how/where to send the drafted cheque to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the stress we undergone. At the moment am very busy here with the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand.

Finally, Remember that I had instructed Dr San Lorenzo., on your behalf to receive the drafted cheque , so feel free to get in touch with him, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Yours Sincerely

Mrs Nona Deboh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!