IMPORTANT NOTE: This email is not from the real Merle and Patricia Butler! The real Merle and Patricia Butler are in no way any part of this scam! This scammer is simply posing as lottery winners as an attempt to steal your money.
Originating IP: 175.100.60.230
Originating ISP: Isp/ixp In Cambodia With The Best Vervice In There.
City: Phnom Penh
Country of Origin: Cambodia
from: Merle and Patricia Butler <fred@ufma.br>
reply-to: merlepbutler@gmail.com
to: Recipients <fred@ufma.br>
date: Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 3:24 AM
subject: Hello,
mailed-by: ufma.br
Hello,
I'm Mr. Merle Butler the mega winner of $218M In Mega Millions Jackpot, I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball.I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I and my wife Patricia Butler have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $2 Million USD to you as one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my you tube page below.
WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXDhZZFzJ34
THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ 0043034]
Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: merlepbutler@gmail.com
Hope to make you and your family happy.
Regards
Merle and Patricia Butler
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!