Search FraudFYI

Sunday, January 8, 2017

419 scam messages left as a comments on the FraudFYI blog from Sgt. Chantel Brown sgtchantelbrown@gmail.com Fateh Muhammad baba.fateh@yahoo.com Maxwell Lee infousdepartmenttreasury@usa.com

Posted by Billy Sims https://plus.google.com/111247229208684229117
I have an issue i'll like to discuss with you please email sgtchantelbrown@gmail.com me. Chantel on 419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Sgt. Monica L. Brown monica01brown@gmail.com monica1brown@outlook.com

Posted by Fateh muhammad https://draft.blogger.com/profile/00330714755939863100
Sir I am from pakistan I need your help becouse I have some banking issues its my email adress baba.fateh@yahoo.com I want send you a mail than u understood my cause thanks your faithfully fateh muhammad on 419 scam email from Royal Bank of Scotland RBS Remittance Manager Dr. Stephen Hester royalbankinscottland@yahoo.co.uk rbscustomedcareservice@yahoo.co.uk rbscustomercaredepartment@mail.com +44-7031868622 +44-7031870547

Posted by sanddy https://draft.blogger.com/profile/03755528352979490594
U.S. Department of the Treasury 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington,DC 20220 This is to bring to your notice that the US Department of the Treasury in affiliation with the Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") has been authorized in their Sanction Programs to compensate 1,000 scam victims who has being a victim of internet scam.The US Department of the Treasury has decided to pay you $250,000.00 USD(Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) each in order to restore the global economy to the enviable standard of respectability. So if your are one of the victim kindly contact us via Our email ( infousdepartmenttreasury@usa.com) for the release of your $250,000.00 USD compensation fund, .You are advised to provide us with the under listed information for verification: 1)Full Names 2)Home Address 3)Nationality: 4)Age 5)Sex 6)Occupation 7)Phone Number. 8) Amount you lost Waiting to hear from you guys soon. Thanks Maxwell Lee infousdepartmenttreasury@usa.com on Loan Scams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!