Search FraudFYI

Friday, February 27, 2015

419 scam email from Esther Wilson estherwilson1@outlook.com est.willis@yahoo.com 212-606-3041

from: Esther Wilson <estherwilson1@outlook.com> 
reply-to: est.willis@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 1:36 AM
subject: from esther W-how are you?
mailed-by: outlook.com

My name is Esther C. Wilson 71yrs age, i stay in new york city (usa).i am christain and a good merchant; we have several industrial companies and good share in various banks in

the world. I spend all my life on investment and cooperate business. All the way i lost my husband and two gifted kids Stanley and Marriam whose birth was through operation in a fatal accident that occurs in November 5th 1994.i am a very greedy woman with all cost i don’t know much and care about people, since when i have an experience of my late lovely ones i felt weak. i found it difficult to sleep and give rest. Later in the year 2012 February i was sent a letter of medical check up, as my personal doctor checked i have a lung cancer which can easily take off my life soon. i found it uneasy to survive myself, because a lot of investment cannot be run and manage by me again.According to my revelation, i call up a pastor/prophet to give me positive advice on this solution. He minister to me to share my property, wealth, to motherless baby/poor orphanage homes/old/pregnant divorce women that need money for survivor, both student who has no sponsor/ business woman and man for their investment, for future rising as i have willed some of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well a few closer friend. I once asked members of my family to close one of my account and distribute the money which i have there to the charity organization in Germany, they refused and kept the money to themselves, hence i do not TRUST them anymore, as they seem not to be contented with what i have worked so hard to achieve for many years.now i am writing this letter to honest people who are really need help from me to contact me so that i can make available arrangement to release my fund to you, as this is going to be one of the last good deed i perform on earth for my crown awaits me in eternity, especially women of the day, who are divorced by their husband and of non-working class, why they cannot survive the mist of feeding their self. Please contact me to stop weeping. Honestly let me know what you really need the money for, and if you can still help me to distribute money to nearest disable/orphanages near your town. Now am so much close with GOD and may the good lord bless you as you and your family,to remind you,please dont belongs to any negative thoughts.my email, est.willis@yahoo.com
Esther.
Tel- 212-606-3041

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!