Search FraudFYI

Saturday, February 28, 2015

419 scam email from Lt. Col. James. A. Bachmeier US solider jamesbachmeier707@gmail.com

from:    James Bachmeier <jamesbachmeier707@gmail.com>
to:   
date:    Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 10:27 AM
subject:    FROM LT COL JAMES
mailed-by:    gmail.com
signed-by:    gmail.com

Hello,
I am Lt. Col. James.A.Bachmeier US solider, I work in Iraq b/w 2002 to August 2007 presently working in Afghanistan  for peacekeeping in US embassy,
I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of (US$8 Million Dollars) to your country for safe keeping
SOURCE OF MONEY:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location Baghdad belonging to Iraq Government part of the fund Saddam’s boys used during a rescue operation, and it was agreed by all party present that part of the money be shared amongst us.
The above figure was given to me as my share.
I will give you more information when I am sure that you are willing to assist me..
Kindly fill up the below requirements in respond.
Your full name:
Your country:
Your Email address
Contact phone/fax number
Age:
Occupation:
Regards,
Lt. Col. James A.Bachmeier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!