Search FraudFYI

Thursday, February 5, 2015

419 scam email from Mrs. Stella Mark sm736548@gmail.com

HI

Dearest one in the lord,

I am Mrs. Stella Mark, Am sorry to come into your privacy. I want to hand over this noble project to you with trust. i have been diagnosed  with Esophageal cancer .It has defied all forms of medical treatment,  and Right now, I have only about a few months to live and I want you to Distribute my funds six million usd ($6 million usd) to charities  home as my promise to God.  I have set aside 40% for you and your family. I will give you more details on how to get the money reply me directly to my private email here (sm736548@gmail.com) for more details.

Yours truly

Mrs. Stella Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!