Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

419 scam email from Senator Musa Ahmed Chairman Government State House committee Payment and verification on foreign dept musa85ahmed77tcf@gmail.com

from:    Senator Musa Ahmed <musa85ahmed77tcf@gmail.com>
to:   
date:    Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 6:50 PM
subject:    GET BACK TO ME NOW IS VERY URGENT
mailed-by:    gmail.com
signed-by:    gmail.com

Dear,Sir,


I am Senator Musa Ahmed   the new appointed Chairman in Government
State  House committee Payment and verification on foreign Depts.
Republic of Benin.

Your file has been in my office since last week for an investigation,
then after my investigation on your file I found out the cause of the
delay over your payment and the reason the fund has not been released
to you after  all your effort.

Sincerely to the best of my investigation and the truth of the matter
of  the fund , your name was among those owned by this government. And
I went deep and found out the reason the fund has not be transferred
to you.

I found out that you did not execute any contract to this government ,
win any  money or inherited any Fund in here.

The simple truth there is that some officials here in the Government
wanted to use your name to move this Fund out of the country to your
account as a foreigner owned by this Government, win or inherited some
money here, but  the problem they have is that they cannot be able to
get the original documents of the deal, and the original documents  of
the transaction cannot not be obtain in any other  department except
this office  which I am heading

My main reason of contacting you now is that Since your name was among
of  those owned by this Government, I want us to finalized this deal,
I  will assist you and guide you on how the money will transfer
directly to  your account without any problem, with condition that you
will keep the whole secret only for two of us.

Get back to me for more Information on how to finalize this deal with
you and it is risk free.


Regards


Senator Musa Ahmed
Chairman Government State House committee
Payment and verification on foreign dept

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!