Originating IP: 188.8.131.52
Country of Origin: Hong Kong
from: Crystal Guevara <Crystal.Guevara@usa.com>
date: Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 10:01 AM
subject: Salaried job. Work-at-home N. 471651298BB+
Due to coming expansion goal, an international procurement service and logistics company is now seeking an enthusiastic, vigorous, and businesslike applicants.
(To be considered a resume is required.)
Employment Status: Full- and Part- time to work from Home. Day shift, Monday – Friday schedule.
Salary Rage: $59,800.00 - $80,200.00 per year. Salary Range depends on experience and skills.
Benefits package available : We offer a total rewards package that includes competitive compensation, medical, dental and life insurance, 401k, vacation
Relocation Offered: No Relocation required
The job will contain research of new consumers, mutual budget analysis, and general administrative duties throughout the region. This position will be responsible for administrating the process of collaborating with the appropriate interested parties and supporting the Procurement business processes, and defining the duties and tasks associated with the Sourcing and Procurement processes. You will create relationships with manufacturers for the purchase of services for company's production quota.
- Help meetings with potential providers and buyer departments
- Receive and confirm requisitions for several materials, equipment and services
- Prepare and process purchase related reports. Control purchase orders to agree with schedule requirements
- Travel to store locations to review product assortment, collect feedback, and explore information with the team
- Check out and report on vendor on-time transportation; negotiating through any situations that could impact the company's business and resolving concerns as necessary
- Carry budgets, and bills check-up; guarantee budget updates; submit price changes due to vendor changes
Personal Skills Required:
- Copy of your resume
- Have to be a confident self-starter, flexible, used to delivering to standards and deadlines. You must be able to resolve issues which may be complicated, questionable or delicate
- Must have experience working for a consumer products or packaging manufacturer
- Effective work habits without direct control. Must be a multi-tasker, who can carry additional assignments and run with them
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to handle up to 12 pounds and sometimes up to 34 pounds
- Must be a Legal U.S. Citizen; must have an age of 21+; and a Valid Driver's license is required
Will be drug-test and criminal background check prior to employment.
TO APPLY, answer to present E-mail. You have to submit your Resume for further consideration.