Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

419 scam email from Dr. Dan Atete dr.danatete@gmail.com info.ofag@gmail.com

from: Dr. Dan Atete <dr.danatete@gmail.com> 
reply-to: info.ofag@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 10:46 AM
subject: It pleases me to contact you since I know...
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Dear Sir,

It pleases me to contact you since I know you will keep this proposal
secret.This message may come to you as a surprise because it came
through the internet which is very porous for internet scams.
Disregard the content if you do not believe my proposal.

I am an Accountant and chairman of tender committee which award
contracts  in the department of the petroleum Resources of Nigeria.
Though I sent you an email through the internet sometimes ago
informing you of my plan to transfer the sum of USD$10.5million (Ten
million, Five hundred thousand US Dollars only) to your account.

I have been waiting to hear from you, but up till now, nothing has
been heard of you hence this particular message.I want you to know
that this fund originated from Over-invoiced contract sum which was
awarded to a foreign firm in 2003. My other colleagues and I in the
Tenders Board purposely inflated the actual cost of the contracts to
the tune of USD$10.5 Million.

However, the original contractor has fully executed the contract, the
project commissioned and the contractor paid his actual contract
worth, leaving behind the over-invoiced sum.

So, it is based on this that I now want you / your company to come
forward to claim this sum on my behalf. I am Civil Servant, and am not
allowed to operate foreign accounts while still in office, so you are
therefore to act as one who executed the contract worth the sum of
USD$10.5 million for my Department and now want your payment.

This deal is 100% risk free. My colleagues and I are perfectly in
charge and have worked out
modalities that would guarantee a hitch free transfer of this fund to
your account.

We have also mapped out 35% of the total sum for your help and
assistance while the remaining for my colleagues and I If you are
interested in the proposal, and a trustworthy person who will not sit
on this money when it is transferred to your account, kindly indicate
by contacting me through my E-mail (info.ofag@gmail.com) with the
following information (1) Your Name (2) Mailing Address (3) Telephone
number.

I would also need your Bank account information in order to help me
designate the fund to your account as a beneficiary. If you do not
have any existing account, you can open a new zero account for this
transfer.

The above information from you will help me to procure in your Name
(a) the NNPC payment Approval from my office (b) A federal ministry of
Finance (c) Central Bank of Nigeria Payment Release Order from the
office of the governor.

This deal must be kept absolutely confidential until we succeed.I will
give you more details of the transaction as soon as I heard from you.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Dan Atete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!