Search FraudFYI

Saturday, March 7, 2015

419 scam email from George Lagu georgelagu12@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.191.247.48
Originating ISP: Busyinternet
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

from: George Lagu <georgelagu12@gmail.com> 
reply-to: georgelagu12@gmail.com
to: 
date: Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 6:00 PM
subject: Hi Dear

My name is George Lagu am 23 years I am from South Sudan, my parents were killed because of the present crisis, so me and my sister manage to escape with my late father consignment box containing $22, 000, 000 and a box full of AU gold to a hotel in Accra Ghana because Accra-Ghana is the safest place in Africa, we want you to be our new parents and beneficiary so that we can invest this wealth and also complete our education in your country, please send me 5 names so that me and my little sister can travel to Togo to send you $5000 each with western union money transfer to the 5 name making $50,000, to enable you make arrangement for our document so that you can come over to pick us and also transfer the rest of the money yourself......Your Faithfully George Lagu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!