Search FraudFYI

Monday, March 9, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Ruben D. Rock bill and exchange manager of United Bank of Africa (UBA) International Accra Ghana information department line_post@mymelody.com.my mymelody.com.my@sanriotown.com rubendrock@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 126.67.33.252
Originating ISP: Softbank Bb Corp
City: Sapporo
Country of Origin: Japan

from: information department <line_post@mymelody.com.my> 
to: 
date: Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 8:16 AM
subject: Urgent

Hello


I am Mr. Ruben D. Rock, Am the bill and exchange manager of United Bank of Africa (UBA) International Accra Ghana. Here in this bank exists a dormant account for the past years which belongs to an American national who is now late, who died in republic of Ghana on January 31, 2000. When I discovered that there had been no deposits or withdrawals from this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that none of the family members nor relations of the late person is aware of this account. Now I want an account overseas where the bank will transfer this fund. Thereafter, I will destroy all related documents to this account. It is a careful network and for the past eleven months I have worked out everything to ensure a hitch-free operation. The amount plus all the accumulated interest is US$25,500,000.00 twenty-five million, Five hundred thousand US Dollars only).
Now my questions are:

1. Can you handle this project?

2. Can I give you this trust?

3. What will be your commission if you can facilitate the movement of this fund to your account?
Send me the following details information:

1. NAME IN FULL:.............................
2. ADDRESS:........................................
3. NATIONALITY:....................................
4. AGE:.............................................
5. SEX..............................................
6. OCCUPATION:.......................................
7. MARITAL STATUS:...................................
8. PHONE............................................
9. FAX:.............................................

Finally, it is my humble request that the information as contained herein be accorded with every confidentiality and the necessary secrecy it deserves I expect your urgent response.

Respectfully yours,
Yours Sincerely,
FROM: Ruben D. Rock
Email: rubendrock@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!