Search FraudFYI

Thursday, March 26, 2015

419 scam email from Seran Williams seranwilliams@outlook.fr

Please, do not fall for this scam.  She is not a single mother on disability.  This is a West African scammer, probably a man, sitting behind a computer at an internet cafe looking for their next victim.  DON'T BE HIS NEXT VICTIM!

from: seran williams <seranwilliams@outlook.fr> 
to: 
date: Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 3:55 PM
subject: From seran
mailed-by: outlook.fr

To Whom It may be concern,
My name is Seran Williams from west africa.I am a converted muslim and new to internet.I lost my husband on car accident when i was one and half mouths pregnancy.

During my deliver of my baby i got it difficulty and i lost the child,i am looking for help from your organisation.I have one girl and a boy with me and i found it so difficult to meet up at the end of the mouth.I am in need of help getting my medicine and needs for my children.Most of our medicine and needs my salary won't cover it. I am a disabled single parent. My disability is only $323, which doesn't cover my bills.I had to take out several credit  in order to help with the bills, and the care of my children, like school cloths, schooling, (public schools send notes home every week requiring money for something. It's fire. Something must be sacrificed, which is not a good thing. Even though they have so called places that are said to help pay on bills, when you go to seek help you are turned away because they said there are no funds. I live in  abidjan city here in cote d ivoire, as long as your not poor. Anyway hope some can point me in the right direction, despertly in need of help.
(Surat al-Ma'ida: 2)
(Surat al-Baqara: 177)
(Surat al-Baqara: 197)
(Surat al-A'raf: 26)
(Surat al-Hujurat: 13)
(Surat al-Hajj: 37)
 (Surat as-Saffat: 25-26)
(Surat al-An'am: 160)
(Surat ash-Shura: 23)
[At-Taubah Verse: 7]
[al-Anfal Verse: 46]

Please i will be happy if i can see your favour.Thanks and Allah bless.
Your Sincerely,

Seran Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!