Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

419 scam email from Special Duties Assistant to the Minister of Agriculture Michael Williams mikewilly@uk2.net Skype: mikewilliams1965

Originating IP: 41.218.228.75
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

from: Michael Williams <mikewilly@uk2.net> 
reply-to: mikewilly@uj2.net
to: 
date: Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 6:38 PM
subject: Re: Ministry of Agriculture Project Inquiry

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Michael Williams, the Special Duties Assistant to the Minister of Agriculture and I am requesting your cooperation to assist me conclude a
business transaction.

In the year 2010 to 2013, a company Chinese company executed contracts and supplied Fertilizers and Pesticides to our country and had been paid off
fully. Now, I and two of my colleagues have processed, arranged a bill for an outstanding payment and secured approval through the Ministry of
Finance of the sum of Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$18.5 M) being payment for the same contracts, Fertilizers
and Pesticides supplies.

All I need is your acceptance so that I will remove the original contractor's name, company's name and bank particulars from the Bank of Africa
vetting computer as the beneficiary and replace them with your name, company’s name and bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful
beneficiary of this fund for it to be transferred to your nominated bank account in Iran or any other country.


Finally, I need your “WORD 100%” that no other person will be aware of my involvement in this transaction because of my position while I will be on
the background providing you all needed information for the success of this transaction.

On the receipt of the said Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$18.5 M) only in your company or nominated bank account,
you will be entitled to 40% while I and my colleagues will have the 60%. Also, you will assist my wife to establish a foreign account within the
Gulf Countries where my share will be lodged.

I don't know how you feel about this, but I must let you know that this is REAL AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET TRANSACTING WITH ME AS ALL CONCERNED WILL
BENEFIT MUTUALLY, but if you don't want this business offer kindly forget it.

On the receipt of your reply with confirmation that you are willing, ready and able to cooperate with me, I will provide you with further details on
how we can achieve this successfully.

Warm regards with thanks,
Michael Williams
12 Oxford Street
Airport Residential Area
Accra, Ghana
Email: mikewilly@uk2.net
Skype: mikewilliams1965

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!