Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Romance scam email with stolen photos from Joseline Ndadaye joselinendaday@hotmail.com

from: joseline ndadaye <joselinendaday@hotmail.com> 
to: 
date: Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 3:13 AM
subject: From Joseline on fb
mailed-by: hotmail.com

Compliment
How are you over there in your country,i believe you are doing well and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Joseline Ndadaye,  i am a young girl of (24yrs.) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with  with our communication irrespective age differences that might occur. I am from Rwanda in Central Africa.  I am 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.My late father Dr Ndadaye Henry Kagame was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries in Kigali(the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send this message to you. So please I would like to know more about you.

I will like to know more of your likes and dislikes. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail and i well like to see your pictures. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours in Love ,
Joseline


attachment; filename="Joseline...........1.JPG"





attachment; filename="Joseline..................2.JPG"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!