Search FraudFYI

Saturday, April 4, 2015

419 scam email from BARRISTER Shiref Gaby Esq shiref2gy@gmail.com +228 930 428 846

from: BARRISTER SHERIF ESQ <shiref2gy@gmail.com> 
to: 
date: Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 7:51 AM
subject:
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

My good friend,

This to notify you that am still waiting to receive your response
towards the transaction. Am sorry for my late response for the long
period of time. I lost my dear wife, that was why i couldn't be able
to send you a message since then. I traveled  with my dear late wife
to India for her heart transplant surgery ( Cancer). Its sad to say
that she died last December 2014 after her last surgery in Dehi India.
Please i want to know if you are still interested in this transaction,
so that we can proceed. I have some money for the processing of the
needed documents for the transferring of the fund into your account.

Please the bank is planning by ending of this month to channel the
fund to the government reserve account as an abandoned fund that has
no one to be claim. Please i dont want that to happen!.kindly get back
to me as soon as possible for the way forward. I can pay for the cost
of getting the legal documents from the high court of justice to
finalize the transaction. From my inquiries, all we need now is to
present some legal probate documents to the bank in your name which
will give them the legal right to transfer the funds into your bank
acount.

Dont worry i promise to take care of all the cost to ensure that we
get all the requirments for the transferring of the fund to your bank
account without a hitch. Kindly get back to me or you call me with my
new number +228 930 428 846 as soon as you read this mail for us to
discuss further on phone. Thank you for your understanding. Looking
forward to read your mail soon.

Best Regard
Shiref Gaby Esq
Tel: +228 930 428 846

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!