Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

419 scam email from Director of Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Dr John Dumelo drjohndumelo452@gmail.com drjohnddumelo@mail.com

from: dr john Dumelo <drjohndumelo452@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc: 
date: Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 10:16 AM
subject: Strictly Confidential
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

From Dr John Dumelo.

Accra Ghana.

Private Email: drjohnddumelo@mail.com

RE: Strictly Confidential

Good Day!!

I am one of the Director of Ghana National Petroleum Corporation. I have used my Good Office to acquire the sum of US$35 million during my tenure as stated herein. The aforementioned Funds were deposited with Fidelity Bank LTD Ghana waiting for foreign business partner that will assist me to invest the fund overseas.

This is because of my Country’s Financial Control on every Serving and Ex-Government Officials. Our sharing ratio should you wish to Partner with me is 40:60%.I will appreciate if you can send me your Private Telephone Numbers for discussion of this offer in more details.

Thank you and looking forward to a prosperous business relationship between us.

PLEASE IF YOU’RE NOT CAPABLE OF HANDLING $35 MILLION DOLLARS PLEASE DON'T REPLY.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr John Dumelo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!