Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

419 scam email from Miss Roselyne William roselyne4@yeah.net roselynewilliam45@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.218.232.200
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

from: roselyne <roselyne4@yeah.net> 
to: 
date: Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 4:39 AM
subject: Urgent
mailed-by: yeah.net
signed-by: yeah.net

My name is Miss Roselyne William , a Usa origin and a resident of United
Kingdom
.

I came across your contact after searching for an investment opportunity in
your business line, and I am writing to you to see if I can form a
formidable partnership with you to be able to invest in your country as
foreign investor.

I am prepared to invest in your business line or in any lucrative business
that you can recommend for our benefit.

I am willing to follow any of your professional advice to make it a success.

Please feel free to contact me on my for an onward discussion of the way
forward. Thanks for reading my letter and I wait for your anticipated
cooperation.

(16.5million Euro)

Yours Sincerely
Roselyne
Contact through my private mail below for more details
roselynewilliam45@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!