Search FraudFYI

Sunday, April 5, 2015

419 scam email from Sandra Morgan u2832d48@a1.viralhosts.com infor_officemail2t@terra.com sandramorgan@barid.com

Originating IP: 41.222.194.235
Originating ISP: Isocel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Sandra Morgan <infor_officemail2t@terra.com> 
reply-to: sandramorgan@barid.com
to: 
date: Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 12:45 PM
subject: Hi Dear,

Hi Dear,
Please I want you to read this letter very carefully and I must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this issue. I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise, please this is not a joke and I will not like you to joke with it. I am Mrs. Sandra Morgan from Cote d'Ivoire, but I am presently residing in Benin Republic for safety of my life, because of the political crisis in Cote d'Ivoire. Please I am seeking for you're since assistance to retrieve and transfer this funds $18.5 Million U.S dollars belonging to my late Husband who was held bondage by the Rebels during the political war 2011 and was later killed. I ran into Benin Refugee Camp during the war when I discovered danger to my life.

 Please I wanted to establish a charity foundation and lucrative businesses in your country with this funds $18.500.000 Million which I inherited from my late husband (Dr. Toure Morgan). It is my desire to invest this fund into a lucrative business of your choice in your country. I have the desire to transfer and invest this funds in your country and I needed your adequate assistance to claim the money from the Security Firm were my late husband deposited it for safe keeping and for onward transfer. I have nice percentage of the money for you after the project. Please kindly keep this mail to yourself for a security reason and get back to me through this email address if you're interested. E-mail: sandramorgan@barid.com
Waiting to hear from you soon!
Sincerely Yours,
Sandra Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!