Search FraudFYI

Thursday, April 30, 2015

419 scam email from Telex Manager Bank Of Africa Mr. Nasiru Ahmed mrnasiru_ahmed2@aol.com mrnasiru.ahmed@yahoo.fr +226 63 33 31 34

Originating IP: 197.239.65.18
Originating ISP: Airtel Burkina Faso
City: Ouagadougou
Country of Origin: Burkina Faso

from: Mr Nasiru Ahmed <mrnasiru_ahmed2@aol.com> 
to: 
date: Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 2:55 AM
subject: My good Friend how are you today ?
mailed-by: aol.com
signed-by: mx.aol.com

Dear Friend,

Pls, Reply to my private email id: ( mrnasiru.ahmed@yahoo.fr  ) for security purpose and easy communication.
 
With due respect to your personality and much trust of you, I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me,
 
I am Mr. Nasiru Ahmed, from Ouagadougou, Republic of Burkina Faso. Presently i work in the Bank as telex manager here in Burkina Faso, please see this as a confidential deal and do not reveal it to another person just keep it top secret, do let me know wheather you can be of assistance regarding to this my proposal below because it is top secret ,otherwise ignore and delect out from your mail box for security reasons.
 
I am about to retire from active Bank service to start a new life but I am sceptical to reveal this particular secret to a foreigner. You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life. It has been 15 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder or siphon money to overseas through our Bank (BOA) here in Burkina Faso.
 
Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were Gold and Oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. This Politican always inflated the amounts before transfer to a foreign accounts that involved a foreigner partiner, This deal is between Ibrahim Coulibaly, known as 'General IB' an Ivory Coast warlord, a Politician and his foreign partiner Dr. George Brunley from Solomon Islands, non of their families or relatons knows about this DEAL.
 
I, Mr. Nasiru Ahmed acted as the Bank Officer to most of this politicians and they laundered over $5b Dollars to foreign accounts during the process. As I am sending this message to you, I discovered a large sum of $14m Dollars during operations control and audits of the bank. This money was deposited and belonged to an account of Dr. George Brunley from Solomon Islands ,who unfortunately died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation that lasted only for three days after investigation and his Politician partner General Ibrahim Coulibaly was killed during fighting with the FRCI," Republican Forces of Ivory Coast.
 
Now the bank is anxious to know who the next of kin to the funds $14m Dollars, because they have made a lot of profits with the funds. It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds to overseas.
 
The $14m dollars laying waste but I don't want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share the proceeds with the receiver.There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything. I only want you to assist me by providing a bank account as a foreigner to the bank where the funds can be transferred, A bank account in any part of the world, which you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the next of kin to Dr. George Brunley. You can send an empty account to receive the funds, provided that the account is capable to receive incoming funds. You are not to face any difficulties or legal implications as I am going to monitor the transfer personally.
 
I shall intimate you on what to do when I get your confirmation and acceptance. If you are capable of being my trusted associate do declare your Consent to me for more details.
 
Pls, Reply to my private email id: ( mrnasiru.ahmed@yahoo.fr  ) for security purpose and easy communication.
                                                     

Best Regard’s
Mr. Nasiru Ahmed,
Tel: 226 63 33 31 34
Telex Manager. Bank Of Africa (B.O.A)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!